Savory Cheesy Potato Vegan Protein Waffles
I started making these delicious cheesy potato waffles and now I crave them when I wants something savory. Simple add ins make this filling, and the nutrient dense mix provides high probiotic fiber and about about 30 grams of protein for two waffles. Serve with a side of avocado and fresh pico and your mouth will be in flavor heaven!
Serving Size: 2-3 Prep Time: 5-10 minutes Cook Time: 30-35 minutes
💚VEGAN 💚GLUTEN FREE
- 1 package (12 oz) Luptopia Protein Pancake, Waffle and Muffin Mix
- 2-3 TB shredded zucchini, patted dry
- 3-4 TB shredded potatoes
- 2-3 TB shredded Vegan cheese
- 1/2 tsp onion salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- pinch of paprika
- sea salt/black pepper to taste
- 1/4 c +2-3 TB water
- In medium bowl, take about 2/3 cup dry mix and spices
- Add in water and blend until well-combined.
- Fold in zucchini, potatoes, and 3/4 vegan cheese.
- If the mix seems too thick, add more water TB at a time. It should be a pourable batter consistency.
- Spray waffle maker, spoon batter and cook per instructions (since this is more of a dense mix, I recommend cooking for slightly longer)
- Once the waffles are cooked, sprinkle remaining cheese on each to be extra cheesy and close waffle maker for about 15-20 secs.
- Serve hot and Enjoy! Serve with side of avocado and fresh pico (