Quick Protein Mini Chocolate Cake - V, GF
Ok can we just forget about the snacks that are mug cakes and have it completely acceptable to eat cake as a meal? Lol. This mini cake is so rich and delicious you will never guess it's packed with all the good stuff - high plant protein, fiber, iron, magnesium and so much more! Change up the add ins like frozen fruit or PB, but don't ever change eating cake.
Serving Size: 1-2 Prep Time: 1 minutes Cook Time: 2 minutes
- 1 serving (52 grams) Luptopia Protein Pancake, Waffle and Muffin Mix
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 15 grams Pea Protein or protein of choice
- 1/2 c + 2 TB water
- 1/2- 1 TB vegan chocolate chips
- splash of vanilla (optional)
- sugar free confectioners sugar for dusting (optional)
- Whisk all ingredients except for vegan chips in a small bowl
- Pour about half of mixture in 3" microwave safe ramekin
- Add in vegan chips in center of mix, saving a few for topping
- Pour remaining mix over and let sit so mix evens out
- Microwave for 2-2.5 minutes on high (watch as time gets closer, since every microwave is different)
- Dust with sugar free confectioner's and top with any remaining chocolate chips or other toppings of choice.
- Let the inhaling commence.
Nutrition Facts: 260 cals/ 36g Carbs/ 23g protein/ 10g fiber/8g sugar/ 7.5g Fat/140mg Potassium/.7 mg Iron/190 mg Calcium
Don't have our Luptopia Protein Mix?