Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
Filled with nutrient-dense ingredients, these protein cookies offer about 7 grams of plant-protein and 6 grams of fiber. Low in carb, they are amazingly simple to make and will be the perfect snack for any time of day!
Serving Size: 14-16 Prep Time: 5-10 minutes Cook Time: 15- 20 minutes
- 120 grams cooked Luptopia Protein Crumbles
- 60 grams gluten free oats
- 2-3 ripened medium bananas
- 1/3 c Vegan Chips (SEE TIPS)
- 1/3 c Peanut Butter (SEE TIPS)
- Preheat over 350 F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or coat well with non-stick cooking spray
- In medium bowl, mash peeled bananas until they are more like a pudding than pieces. Add in peanut butter.
- Add in cooked Luptopia Protein Crumbles and oats, gently combining until they are a thicker batter.
- Fold in chocolate chips and mix until evenly distributed.
- Place heaping TB onto the parchment lined baking pan. These will not spread, so be sure to shape into the cookie size desired.
- Continue process until you have about 14-16 cookies.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until browned and cooked all the way through.
- Let cook slightly and top with extra drippy peanut butter (optional). Enjoy!
- Place in an air tight container refrigerate up to 7 days. These can also be frozen, just thaw in fridge before consuming.
- In place of Vegan Chocolate Chips, you can use raw cacao nibs for an even more nutrient dense, protein filled cookie. Raw cacao nibs can be found in many local grocery stores,are unprocessed, full of nutrients, antioxidants, and protein. They do have a slight bitterness that some people don’t care for (think darker chocolate), so if you like a sweeter cookie use mini vegan chocolate chips.
- I use an unsalted, no oil added drippy peanut butter, but have also used an almond butter. Feel free to use whatever nut butter you love!
- If you do not avoid gluten, feel free to use regular oats.
Don't have Luptopia Protein Crumbles?