Easy Pumpkin Spice Protein Bowl
Mornings will never be the same again with this high protein, comfort-in-a-bowl made in only 4 minutes. Naturally gluten free and filled with potassium, antioxidants and more, you will never go back to your sad, boring oatmeal.
Serving Size: 1 Prep Time: 1 minute Cook Time: 4 minutes
- 1/2 cup (60 g) cooked Luptopia Protein Crumbles
- 1-2 tsp brown sugar substitute (SEE TIPS)
- 1/2 - tsp of pumpkin spice
- 2 TB plant-based milk
- 1 TB sugar free maple syrup (SEE TIPS)
- 2-3 TB pumpkin puree
- Toasted pumpkin seeds/pecans (optional)
- Add in pumpkin spice to Luptopia Protein Crumbles. Cook as directed (ready in 3 minutes)!
- Slowly add in plant-milk until desired creamy consistency.
- Top with maple syrup, seeds/pecans and any other toppings of choice!
- Enjoy hot!
Nutrition Breakdown (based on sugar free subs):
240 calories/33g Carbs/26g Protein/6g Fat/24g Fiber/4g Sugar
3.3 mg Iron; 60 mg Calcium; 630 mg Potassium
- Sub sugar free options like brown sugar and maple syrup (I use Swerve and Lankato respectively) for organic equivalent. You can also use organic coconut sugar in place of organic brown sugar.
- Any plant milk will work, but my favorite for desserts is Silk Ultra Protein and Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk.
Don't have Luptopia Protein Crumbles?