Chocolate Biscoff Cups
This simple, decadent recipe will be one of your go-to desserts and is a great way to repurpose ripe bananas without having to make another banana bread. Easy to freeze ahead and no one will ever suspect it's deliciously Vegan!
Serving Size: 10-12 cups Prep Time: 5-10 minutes Cook Time: 0
- 1-1/2 c Vegan chocolate chips
- 10-12 ripe banana sliced, frozen
- 1/3 c. Unsweeted/No Salt drippy nut butter or Biscoff butter
- 8-10 Biscoff cookies
Suggestion additional layers/toppings
- Add in raspberry or strawberry preserves for layer
- Top with extra nut or biscoff butter when serving (optional)
- In place/addition to crushed biscoff, add in crushed walnuts/almonds, etc.and add as a topping. The options are endless!
- In food processor or buy hand, finely crush Biscoff cookies.
- Melt Vegan chips in double broiler or on melt/soften in microwave.
- Using silicone baking cups, pour approximately 1-2 TB of melted chocolate and top with a sprinkle of crushed Biscoff cookies; Place on tray/plate and freeze for 2-3 minutes.
- Taking slightly frozen chocolate cups, place 1 banana slice into each cup and top with a layer of drippy nut butter or Biscoff butter (see Tips)
- Sprinkle with more crushed biscoff pieces
- Pour 1-2 TB of melted chocolate over layered nut butter/ biscoff and top with another bit of crushed Biscoff. Freeze for 15-30 minutes and enjoy!
- Keep frozen in airtight container until served.
- If you don't have frozen bananas, you can still use room temperature bananas. Just freeze about 5 minutes when layering.
- If you want this to be gluten free, you can simply swap the Biscoff cookies for gluten free cookies of choice and stick to nut butter.
- If the Biscoff butter or nut butter isn't drippy, you can always mix with plant-milk so it's a bit more drippy to layer.