Carrot Cake Mini Loaves - V, GF
Carrot Cake doesn't get enough love...because it's the perfect way to get in veggies and get something super sweet in return. Full of protein, fiber, and vitamins, the only reason you should even feel bad about this recipe is if you don't make it asap.
Serving Size: 7 Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
- 1 package (12 oz) Luptopia Protein Pancake, Waffle and Muffin Mix
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 30 grams Pea Protein or protein of choice
- 1 c water
- 2 extra ripe bananas, peeled and smashed
- 80 g sugar substitute granulated
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2-3 TB of peanut butter (more for garnish if desired)
- 1/3 c mini non dairy semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Mix all dry ingredients in medium bowl.
- In small bowl, mash bananas, add in vanilla and water and whisk.
- Add in to dry mix and blend until well-combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips, saving a few TB for topping if desired
- Pour into a 9x9 pan lined with parchment paper or lined with nonstick spray.
- Drop random dollops of peanut butter on top of mixture, carefully swirling into batter evenly.
- Bake for 30-34 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean
- Enjoy warm and store leftovers in airtight container.
Nutrition Facts 1/12 piece: 150 cals/ 32g Carbs/ 9g protein/ 7g fiber/9g sugar/ 4g Fat/ 160 mg Potassium/.9mg Iron/ 10 mg Calcium
Don't have our Luptopia Protein Mix?