Sriracha Avocado Dressing
You can still have a plant-based diet and enjoy super creamy dressings and sauces! This one is perfect if you are keen on spicy foods like our family. Tips at the bottom also give alternatives to make this less spicy.
Serving Size: 8-10 oz Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 5 minutes
💚VEGAN 💚GLUTEN FREE 💚OIL FREE
- 2 Ripe avocados (skin and pit removed)
- 1 Serrano
- 2-3 limes or lemons, juiced
- 1/2 can of Aquafaba liquid (see tips below)
- Salt/garlic powder/black pepper/Sriracha sauce to taste.
- Unsweetened Almond Milk/Water as needed
- Combine all ingredients in high speed blender and adding more or less Sriracha sauce based on desired spiciness.
- Add in Almond Milk or even water if consistency is too thick for your liking
- Blend until smooth and cream and pour into a resealable container.
- Enjoy immediately with our Chickpea Patties
- Dressing should be refrigerated and keeps for 1-2 days.
- Oil can be substituted for Aquafaba liquid and Almond Milk/Water. to use
- If you are omitting the Sriracha completely, you can opt to add in Red Bell Pepper or omit completely. Adjust liquid as needed.