Avocado Cilantro Dressing
This super creamy, multi-purpose dressing is great for topping salads, wraps, and tacos. Try it without our Air Fried Southwest Egg Roll Recipe!
Serving Size: 1 Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 5 minutes
💚VEGAN 💚GLUTEN FREE 💚OIL FREE
- 1-2 medium avocados (ripe)
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan or table salt
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 2 chopped serranos or jalepenos (SEE TIPS)
- Veggie Broth, as desired
- 3 limes (juiced)
- Blend all ingredients in high-powered blender except veggie broth
- Slowly add in veggie broth a TB at a time until desired thickness is achieved. We don't typically add a lot of salt, so you can add or omit ingredients.
- Omit serranos/jalepenos, paprika and crushed red pepper if you aren't a fan of spicy foods
- Keep refrigerated and use within 7 days.