Air Fried Vegan Southwest Egg Rolls
Lately I've been obsessed with making egg rolls after finding Vegan wraps! I think it's partly because they also remind me of my childhood since we grew up eating Lumpia. This recipe is easy to make, higher in protein and made healthier by being air fried.
Serving Size: 12 Prep Time: 15-20 minutes Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Preheat Air Fryer 350 F, and line a pan with parchment paper
- One at a time, take egg roll wrapper and in center put 1/2 -1 TB of Luptopia Protein Crumbles and 1/2-1 TB of Cowboy Caviar Mix. Be careful NOT TO OVERFILL. At this point you would also add a sprinkle of vegan cheese shreds, if desired.
- Wrap as directed on egg roll package, being sure to dab water along
- Place on parchment lined pan and air fry 325 F for 20-25 minutes, turning halfway.
- Serve hot - garnishing with parsley and a side of pico/salsa or Avocado Cilantro Dressing.
Don't have Luptopia Protein Crumbles?