Air Fried Smashed Potatoes
If you aren't eating your potatoes like this, whaaat are you doing? Perfect crisp on the outside and soft, melt-in-your-mouth inside. It's a carb life for me. And yes I know it's not truly a meal (well, for me it can be - I've seen me do it lol), so feel free to pair with veggies and a protein of choice.
Serving Size: 6 Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- 4-6 new potatoes or bag of mixed colors (See Tips at bottom)
- Trader Joes Cuban Style seasoning or seasoning blend of choice. I prefer TJ or just a simple Italian blend
- EV Olive Oil Spray or oil of choice
- Preheat air fryer or oven to 400 F and line baking sheet with oven safe parchment paper
- In medium bowl, place potatoes and give each a quick spray of olive oil.
- Season with TJ Cuban seasoning and other seasonings of choice until well blended.
- Place all potatoes evenly spaced on parchment paper.
- "Smash" with the back of cup or large spoon/fork
- Air Fry or bake for 10-15 minutes or until edges crisp
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with more seasoning, to taste.
- Serve with our Sriracha Avocado Dressing immediately before serving.
- Make sure you boil until soft but NOT mushy. Boil time depends on size of potoes used. In a pinch you can also cover with damp paper towel and cook on high until soft.
- If you prefer, you can also pan fry these in oil of your choice. Personally, I like to save all my calories for vegan ice cream lol.